Monday, January 21, 2013

The Poor Ones

I watched Les Miserables yesterday!!! I was supposed to watch it Saturday, but something came up. I ended up watching it after eating lunch with my parents. So I was with my sister and my brother still~ :3

CLICK THE fake link!



So he's my movie goodies~

So yeah my siblings and I eat a lot in the cinemas. Don't you? :D

I'm so glad I watched this movie. It ran for 165mins. and I was probably crying for 100mins. of it, more or less. >_< Yes yes I am a cry baby.

I have never seen it as a musical yet, but I know the cast for this one sang live for each scene, and I love it. It's still a bit awkward seeing people sing while dying or stuff like that, but it's a Musical afterall!

I did not expect that Hugh Jackman would be able to sing well, at least he was able to act his character out really well. I could feel his pain just by looking at his eyes. Russell Crowe sang really well!!

Amanda Seyfried was awesome as her eyes were dilated when she looks at her counterpart in the movie.
Anne is really shining with her role because of her dedication, she had to lose 25pounds and most of her hair for the part! She's still humble enough so commend our own Leah Salonga for the same role on Broadway~

By the way I love Eponine's character~

No comments:

Post a Comment