Saturday, October 08, 2011

Me being meh.

I was planning to read Harry Potter. But instead I went to my parents bedroom and talked a bit with my mom about my abdomen cramps. The result? I got preached to about not getting angry. She said I should not be too expressive on my anger. -_- I tried. But I can't do it. I should've just read Harry Potter.

Seriously. I am a very expressive person. You can see all my emotions when I feel them, whether through my voice, my eyes, or my face. I can't hide what I feel. And in this house HIDING feelings is respect. WHAT?

> < It's too hard for me. When I am angry about a certain topic, when I explain it OF COURSE my emotions show. I can't help that. Then I will be said to disrespectful.

Can't adults understand that there are certain topics that are TOUCHY for their children?
...

Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment