Monday, September 05, 2011

Technical Writing Class

Last July 8, 2011 I was given my load at the University of Makati for the 1st Semester S.Y. 2011. I was very surprised that I was given an ENG 3: Technical Writing class. I stated there on my resume that I was a Literature major, and was clear on my intent of teaching Literature classes (only). I know I shouldn't be picky since it's my first real teaching job ever.

I knew nothing of this subject. I didn't like formal writing at all.

During the first meeting, I already told them that unfortunately this was a writing class, therefore writing is inevitable. At first we only discussed theories and eveything. That's what the preliminary exam was about as well. But now, we're already in the Finals, so they need to write.

Today they're writing their application letters.


They all look so serious right?
^-^
I'm a happy teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment