Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Mineral Town Challenge 009

So many things happen when it's Sunday.

It was renovation day because Clair has finally unlocked Handiness level 4, and she has enough money, and village friends to get a bigger house, and land.

We're going all out.







I tried to make it as close as the it could be to the  GBA HMFoMT house renovation. The thing is, onl the outside looks the same. The inside is kind of odd because in the GBA game, they don't show you the room divisions, also you technically have no bathroom.



With the land expansion, we now have 2 12x8 areas of field! I thought separating the regular plants from the trees would be good. Now, I also want grape vines and rice.. Hmm... So far, here's what Clair has.


I don't know what trees to add. Right now Clair has apples and plantains.

The most exciting part of the upgrade is we can now have 4 cows! (I got rid of the cowplants, they were creeping me out, sorry. I added vertical meat plants instead -- I don't know how to harvest it since Clair isn't a Civil Designer.. is this going to work? Tell meeeee.) The best part is we can now have a chicken coop!!

Clair has 2 cows right now, we may get more if we have money left over from getting a chicken coop Monday.

I've decided to call them Oreo and Choco.



These meat plants are not showing me any options right now, except "Talk to Plant" I have googled and googled and found nothing aside from you have to be a Civil Designer lvl 5 to get them -- but I downloaded them from the gallery, so, what now?

Surprisingly, there was a little bit of time before bedtime, so Clair went to the hot spring.

For my HM players, you know what will happen there. Nothing for now. ^^

We also met the village priest (not pictured), but saw this little house at the back of the Church.



Sprites~! (I did not know that they were here. Blair Rosethorn (EA name: Snarky Witch) you're awesome!! |I actually thought they were little toddlers that the Priest adopted or something. Until it dawned on me that they're the Harvest Sprites!|

What a durrr moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment