Friday, July 17, 2020

Mineral Town Challenge 005

This will be for in-game Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

I'm blogging this with the days because I have no plans of buying Seasons (I hate rain!! So I wouldn't want it in my game) therefore I need to just note my 28x4 (for the full year count) because it is needed in the challenge. It dictates that I lose if my character does not get married at the end of the 3rd year. ^^;;

Clair's funds are down to $200 something and her garden/field has not grown any. We all know our cow's fake (because I am not going to purchase Cats & Dogs either). So with every "cow" she has, a Cow Plant Berry will be planted. There's no way to make money right now, but in GBA Harvest Moon games, foraging will always get you through the firsts 2 weeks until you can actually have a nice income from your plants.


So Thursday, I had Clair go to Oasis Spring to try and forage -- nothing!! I remembered Sims can go fishing! (Like in HM too!) So we tried for that.


She got one!!



Just like HM, sometimes we just get trash...



Here comes my buddy Jeff ... and cameo by Mayor Thomas!


Clair's fishing level went up to level 2. With this she started getting more fish than trash the next day! More fishing done (not pictured), and when she went to the restaurant that evening Cliff actually came by to talk!!! (Yes, I'm excited because of pixels!)


She went home to check on the plants and they're still not bearing fruits T_T I want to get more seeds but again, we're so low on funds. We're foraging tomorrow for sure.


Saturday, I didn't even have to make her go to the other world!! Around the neighborhood there were shiny stuff so let's go!



You can pick flowers and wild berries to sell,



We're a little obsessed with fishing now, also today everyone decided to join me! xD




That's that! On that note, the next post will be about Clair's 1 weeksary as a farmer!
Yup, that's a made-up word.

No comments:

Post a Comment