Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Mineral Town 010

§4,847 Monday funds.

After the renovations we're down a little bit, not a lot. The harvestables are bringing stable income, so after selling those we're back at almost §6k.

I'm still having a problem with the meat plant and I'm about to just take those out all together. Anyway, after the field work today, Clair had a bit of time to go in to the village and we're up to 8 friends! (Including Kai and Cliff).




There she is and her weird crazy flirting (actually, we can't flirt yet) I'm waiting until 50% friendship before looking at the romance options.

No, I have not forgotten about those chickens! Clair went to the poultry farm by sundown and spoke to the family to ask about getting a coop.




Lilia, went for a swim as soon as Clair got there. It's like she was running away from her. Anyway, she said that Rick will have Clair taken care of the next day.

Tuesday came and her electricity got cut-off by the Landgraabs. She forgot to pay her 2nd week's bills before going to bed. Yikes. Good thing this was not part of the challenge like in the Legacy Challenge.

She paid §300 and the lights are back on! It must've scared Oreo and Choco! Just as Lilia promised, Clair woke up and she has a coop set-up! Thanks Rick.

Don't you love this little chickie? ^v^
Clair has 1 coop, so she has 1 family of chicken (I can't do it any other way, unlike in GBA HM where you buy 1 chicken at a time really)
Thanks to icemunmun for the functional coop!

Before the day ended, Clair had an unexpected visitor. Barley! He came by to ask if she would be able to take care of this little horse, because he already has quite a bit on his hands. (I mean, he's probably talking about May.)


Of course, she said yes! I'm excited about having a horse! This will be awesome.

{{ Off topic: I gave in to the frustration I was having with the meat plant, and actually purchased Cats and Dogs. I know in my previous blog I said I would not but if you head to The Kalino and see this:

I mean, how could you not? ^^;}}

So Wednesday came and after the field work, Clair had to set-up the barn for Oreo and Choco, her funds are now down to §992 simoleons because I also forgot to subtract the GBA HM cost of a cow §5000 so I did just that.

Barley dropped off the most beautiful creature. He told me to take care of Farasi for a year and he'll check back on him regularly.


He said it will be a lot of work, but he forgot about my persistence.


After the some physical alterations, here's our Oreo and Choco now.


Clair now started to study for Logic skills -- I'm not quite sure why just yet.

It's water, for sure. I don't know if the Bookman family would like her having a glass of water in the library or not -- but she didn't get caught.



Aren't they the sweetest looking calves ever? ♡
(According to Merriam Webster calfs are accepted as well, but calves for now are more widely used.)

No comments:

Post a Comment