Friday, May 23, 2014

Is it okay to rant?

Hello hello to 22 weeks! I'm very happy that I am pregnant, and May 22, 2014 my baby in my tummy turned 22 weeks and it's awesome! That day, baby moved A LOT, it was like s/he was celebrating with me. So I was really really happy -- even though there was a 1 hour stress at work. (Yes, 1 hour ... hmmm...)

So, Kyle and I really want to have a baby girl. We are really praying for it.

Whenever people tell me, "It will be a boy, let's bet on it!" or "I want you to have a boy." or "You're showing signs of having a boy!" I get really annoyed. -_-;; Why? Because I WANT TO HAVE A GIRL > < If God gives me a boy, then I will be happy of course because my baby is God's miracle and gift for my husband and I, but I would really be very happy to have a girl as a first born. Little girls are so fun, and cute and they can have oh soooo cute stuff.. Boy stuff are seriously limited and all look the same.. ;3; It's my first baby, I really wanna have fun with the baby (yeah -- I imagine it to be like playing -- I know the responsibilities but nonetheless I really want to have a baby girl).

I know others have fun turning pregnancies into a guessing game, but please stop stressing me out with it. I do sometimes feel as if every time I pray to have a baby girl, there are people who counter-pray it. TT_TT Please don't do that.

It's my husband and my baby right? Please stop turning into a betting game, or just a regular game. Please stop antagonizing my prayers. We really do want to have a baby girl.

I dunno has any other mom-to-be ever experienced the same thing I am going through right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment