Tuesday, March 10, 2020

The Best Pencil Sharpener!

"May I borrow a pencil?"

The one question that a teacher in a middle school will hear every day for the rest of their career. When the kids are not breaking pencils in half -- they never want to use a dull pencil. Really, who would?

I have searched for the best pencil sharpener since the beginning of this chosen path of mine. I tried the electric sharpener which gets clogged and just breaks (in the middle of the year too!). Most of the electric sharpeners cost around $45 and above. It is not cheap at all, especially on a teacher's paycheck. 

Awakening the restless thrift shopper in me, I decided to try buying an electric sharpener at Bargain Hunt. I was so excited that I got it for a lower price -- I came home and it wouldn't work. Keeping the receipt with me, I went back to return it. The employee then showed me how it does work! What? So, I gave it one more try. Murphy, my friend decided that his law will hinder my tiny sliver of joy. It just won't work.

Google has shown me the results of "the best sharpener" ever and I have been leery. I finally clicked on it and ta-dah! I was taken into a time travel ride as the website showed me a school pencil sharpener from my childhood! These things have been in schools since I was a kid, all the way through my high school years. For sure, I knew it worked and they sharpen well. A little hesitantly, I gave it a try. Here's my review:


Be sure to grab yours now!
 https://store.classroomfriendlysupplies.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment