Tuesday, May 12, 2015

My heart is exploding!

I WANT TO WRITE!
I feel like my heart is really about to explode, and no, it's not because of caffeine. Maybe it's the sugar. 
No really I want to write.

I don't have a lot of time to write -- and that sucks. I make do with what I have. I really want to be able to regularly blog. I do -- so much, and I want to have time to sit down and write on my journal, and my newly unearthed notebook without having to worry about my baby. My husband is a good husband. I have told him that. He needs to work on his daddy skills though. (I've told him that too. Bluntly, I might add.) He's been a house husband for a while now, I know he's been getting itchy to work again, and well, not be a home stay dad. I know he LOVES to play games, and he wants time alone with that too. So it's really a give and take situation.

I wasn't planning on blogging about that though. o_O; But since we're on the topic about him. May 4th was his birthday. (STOP with the Star Wars greeting -- you're giving me a headache) No he doesn't have THE FORCE even if he wants it. He can have another superpower instead. If I'm tired of hearing this -- he probably is more so than I.

I wanted to make a cake to surprise him - but without the right amount of ingredients, I had to ask him to make it with me anyway. xD; Me + Kitchen = ???


Awesome looking cake right?!
We made it in a rice cooker!!*

I didn't have any gifts for him except for this. ; ~; Bad wife. Sorry -- next birthday then. But a day before his birthday we went to his favorite Magnum Manila!


HE LOVES MAGNUM DESSERTS

Since we're on the subject of "good" husband -- I want to talk about Mother's Day. (How was that related? xD Read on then) Last year's MD was terrible because we had a fight about who to greet for that day. Anyways, this time I got a present from my mother-in-law. For my mom, she decided to buy Llyr a new toy instead of getting something for her. Wow.. I don't think I'm that "good" of a mother yet. Hehe. As for me, I decided to have a 35minute massage for myself and my husband. I got a foot massage it was amazing T^T He got a back, head, and hand massage.

Surprisingly, my husband got me another present. (Must be to suck up to me coz of last year's fight, lol)


That would be all for now! I will be writing more, because I just can't hold it back anymore. 
I NEED TO WRITE.






*rice cooker cake recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment