Friday, March 15, 2013

When a door closes, a new one opens

That's what they say right? So .. it was kinda like that.
Well, I have a bad news and a "new" thing to talk about.

I guess the bad news goes first...
I've been saying that I want to get married soon right?
I am already 24, and I've been wanting to get married since I was 22.
Anyways, we have this VISA application blah blah, and then I heard from my boyfriend/fia*** that it has been denied!!! WHY??? I don't know.

They just said that we'll get a notice of application in 12 days. ; 3; So cruel..
I really pray that we'd be able to make an appeal for reconsideration, God will it.

So... I don't wanna be depressed all over again and ---
here's a teaser of what I'll talk about in the next few days:

Very very very cute nee~!!

Yes, yes, Kona-chan is very interested too~

No comments:

Post a Comment